Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I made 25 little heart for my daughter to attach to her Valentines for her classmates. I tried a couple of different heart patterns I found on Pinterest, but this is the one I like the most. It was super easy and super quick. You can find it here.


We just use some index cards I got from the Dollar Tree, a hole punch, and a sheet of scrap book paper from Michael's. The paper look like little postage stamps after I cut out the pictures of with my scallop scissors.



We also got little pieces if chocolate candy from Party City for 7 cents each, and attached them to the bottom.


And I think the best part, my daughter got to use her name stamp that we got from Pick your Plum.

I also did two teacher gifts. Easy Peesy! Oversized paperclip and some ribbon (all from the Dollor Spot at Target) and a left over notepad from Christmas time.



No comments:

Post a Comment