Monday, March 12, 2012

Over the Weekend...

There wasn't much crocheting going on....But I did do some shopping :), and dinner with a friend without our children (that doesn't happen muh for either of us). Here are some of the things I picked up:
Everything above came from Target. I just love the St. Patrick's Day shirt.




The YMCA (which is my second job) is having an event called the Women's Half Ton Challenge, it's kind of like the Biggest Loser, sort of. Weekly weigh-ins and exercrise classes, plus they get to use th Y for free duing the 3 month program. All for a $13 donation.

The point of that little side note...LOL...they had vendors there...A Thiry-One rep was there, and I picked up the above items at a discount. The one with my name on it (bottom right picture) I already had, but the Nook is new. I even got to get a free copy of the Hunger Games.

Oh and I did buy some more yarn for my Corner Granny Blanket, three more color changes to go, and I will be finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment